Join the debate on the great British manufacturing revival
As the 2015 General Election approaches, our flagship National Conference brings together the ‘who’s who’ of manufacturing, politics and media at the UK’s premier manufacturing event of the year. Critical to sustaining current economic growth and improving UK productivity is the need to invest, innovate and have access to a wide talent pool.
- What are the trends that will define manufacturing competitiveness over the next 20 years and that require the collaboration of policy makers and business leaders?
- What are the top differentiators that will define the future of the sector and our businesses?
- What will the factory of the future look like?
- Will resource scarcity challenges provide opportunities for governments and markets to get ahead?
- What are best practice and leading manufacturers doing to compete, innovate and grow?
We address these issues and more at this conference.