As the 2015 General Election approaches, our flagship National Conference: Make it Britain – manufacturing a renaissance brings together the ‘who’s who’ of manufacturing, politics and media at the UK’s premier manufacturing event of the year.
Manufacturing is enjoying a renaissance in the UK. Critical to sustaining current economic growth and improving UK productivity is the need to invest, innovate and have access to a wide talent pool.
- What are the trends that will define manufacturing competitiveness over the next 20 years and that require the collaboration of policy makers and business leaders?
- What are the top differentiators that will define the future of the sector and our businesses?
- What will the factory of the future look like?
- Will resource scarcity challenges provide opportunities for governments and markets to get ahead?
- What are best practice and leading manufacturers doing to compete, innovate and grow?
We address these issues and more at this conference.