Tackling Trade after Brexit
Practical Guide to Trading
This workshop will run twice at 10.45am and 2.15pm. Spaces are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
Book now to reserve your space at your workshops of choice!
This session will be run as an interactive workshop supported by leading trade, customs, insurance and tax experts to give delegates an unparalleled, practical, step-by-step insight into the post-Brexit import and export process.
Delegates will be exposed to the key tariff, trade, customs and VAT issues facing companies in the post-Brexit trading environment and guided in how best to navigate them and mitigate the risks.
• An understanding of the key trade issues that will affect your supply chain, post-Brexit
• Know how to handle customs issues such as customs declarations, tax, VAT requirements, tariff codes and the origin of your products
• Get help from experts on trade, customs, VAT and insurance issues affecting your business
• Chair: Namali Mackay, Trade Advisor to EEF
• Tom Pendry, New Business Consultant, AIG