How to attract the future generation of creators, innovators and makers
This workshop will run twice at 10.45am and 2.15pm. Spaces are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
Book now to reserve your space at your workshops of choice!
Thinking of Succession? Or perhaps who will apply for that job? Take the opportunity to speak to apprentices and graduates in this interactive workshop to learn and develop a blueprint of how to attract the next generation into your business.
Learn best practice from Peter Tack, MD of Lander Automotive, top tips from EEF’s Making School Engagement Manufacturers’ Business Guide, and the opportunity to test this all on the young people on the day.
• How to effectively engage with, attract and retain the next generation of talent
• Create, pitch and test ideas with young people from a range of different backgrounds, companies and universities
• Learn top tips and best practice of how to create a successful campaign strategy
• Leave with EEF’s Making School Engagement Manufacturer’s Business Guide
Speakers & Facilitators
• Guest Speaker: Peter Tack, Managing Director, Lander Automotive
Apprentices and graduates joining us from: