Inspiring Great Leadership and Management
This workshop will run twice at 10.45am and 2.15pm. Spaces are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
Book now to reserve your space at your workshops of choice!
This session will explore how companies can increase their workplace productivity by driving up their leadership and management performance.
It will bring together a range of inspirational leaders from a variety of backgrounds such as an SME manufacturer and a leading UK sports organisation. Each will share their adopted practices for building a culture that brings employees together and places them at the heart of driving up productivity.
The session will be chaired by Ann Francke, CEO, CMI one of the UK’s top professional management bodies. Together, this panel will help delegates identify what makes inspirational leaders and managers and offers practical steps that employers can implement in their own businesses, regardless of size and resource.
• Learn how to boost productivity through inspirational people management and line management
• Discover how to turn accidental managers into conscious leaders
• Understand the key trust behaviours employees look for in their leaders/managers and how creating this trust leads to productivity gains
• Learn what the top 5 behaviours to build trust are and see examples of this in practice
• Laura McBrown, Managing Director, G&B Electronic Deisgns Ltd